Did you ever try dipping them in chocolate?
Also, they are just a bit thick for shortbread. next time, try to make them just an itty bit thinner ;)
I should next time, definitely, chocolate improves everything. Family was actually really harsh about them...I thought they weren't that bad but Mom said they tasted like 'Blech'. :/
To be fair, shortbread doesn't have a lot going for it in the Tatar department to begin with.
In the taste department either
5 comments:
Did you ever try dipping them in chocolate?
Also, they are just a bit thick for shortbread. next time, try to make them just an itty bit thinner ;)
I should next time, definitely, chocolate improves everything. Family was actually really harsh about them...I thought they weren't that bad but Mom said they tasted like 'Blech'. :/
To be fair, shortbread doesn't have a lot going for it in the Tatar department to begin with.
In the taste department either
Post a Comment